Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Just living Everday to the Fullest

No news is good news so the saying goes. More like busy mom of four hasn't found time to update! Much less try to think between chasing two little ones, keeping up with two older ones, moving, cleaning....the list goes on and one and I am sure you get the point.

Case has been doing extremely well. We have had a couple of visits to the PICU but just for small viruses\infections and mostly just to watch him. He is beautiful, growing and happy. He is now crawling and very close t walking. He also has discovered a new favorite thing, stairs! I spend many hours of my day chasing him up them and boy does he love the game! His little laughter and squeals are contagious.

We are only seeing our cardiologist once every two months which is very different than the weekly visits we had grown accustomed to. This is great but at times it does scare me.

For now we are busy settling into our new home, planning for the holidays, keeping up with our boys, and counting our many blessings

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! My name is Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete